All Discussions (155)

Sort by

PART 3 0f 3; ADVANCED ASTROLOGY ALERT FOR DONALD TRUMP, POSSIBLY LETHAL & MEAN. This final report covers the horoscope of Trump and rationale for warning. A copy of my letter to Trump is included

This is the final report of my three part series for building a case for warning of a possible mean act (and this can include a possible lethal act) against Donald Trump and / or his family. As I mentioned before, I don't want any physical harm to co

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 12

PART 2 OF 3; ADVANCED ASTROLOGY ALERT FOR DONALD TRUMP, POSSIBLY LETHAL & MEAN. This is Part 2 of my case for warning Trump; the deaths of John Lennon and Marilyn Monroe will be analyzed this time

This 2nd part of my three part series will continue to use the hypothetical planet Admetos and the midpoint Uranus / Hades with applications in a case analysis. Instead of known mass murderers (like we did with David Berkowitz and Charles Manson prev

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 46

BASIC ASTROLOGY REVIEW FOR AUGUST 2016: Earthquake Possibility Nailed, Terrorism Possibility Nailed, And Possibility of Work Disputes/Disruptions Nailed. REVIEW OF MARS/SATURN OVER "Archangel Oriel."

This review covers the July 29, 2016  prediction of August 2016 involving the Star of Antares ("Archangel Oriel, Watcher of the West") and the conjunction of Mars and Saturn over this star while forming a square to Neptune during the second half of A

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 8

BREAKING (from the golf course at Martha's Vineyard): OBAMA TELLS LOUISIANA FLOOD VICITMS TO NOT RACIALLY DISCRIMINATE WHEN DISTRIBUTING SUPPLIES (yes, he actually wrote that while on vacation).

Obama Just Sent An Offensive Memo To Louisiana Flood Victims

obama2

President Obama can’t be bothered to cut his vacation short to do his job as residents of Louisiana grapple with disastrous flooding, but his administration does have time to sen

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 3

ACUTE OBSERVER WILL LIKE THIS. Hillary Clinton Caught Using Green Screen Technology To Create Image Of Fake Cheering Crowd. Check Out The Ipods Of People Recording Hillary Greeting A Screen.

Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-8iaJTC5jk for video. Check out the Ipods and tablets of the real audience (examination starts at 5:46) videotaping Hillary. At 6:32 she leaves  the podium and greets the "cheering crowd."

FUTHER ENHANCEMENT AND

Read more…
9 Replies
Views: 17

PART 1 OF 3: ADVANCED ASTROLOGY ALERT FOR DONALD TRUMP; POSSIBLY LETHAL & MEAN. This part features murderers David Berkowitz and Charles Manson to help explain similar events affecting Trump's cha

This is the first part of a three part series that will attempt to build an advanced astrology case to warrant a serious alert for the well-being of Donald Trump and his family. Contrary to what most of the people of this website may think, I do not

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 74

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
2 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
3 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 49
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 125
Comments: 0