A Time Of Awakening By Emmanuel Dagher
With the six retrogrades this summer, the two eclipses we moved through in July, the August 11 eclipse coming up, and other celestial happenings going on, you’ve probably noticed that almost everything has bee
With the six retrogrades this summer, the two eclipses we moved through in July, the August 11 eclipse coming up, and other celestial happenings going on, you’ve probably noticed that almost everything has bee
Decree For Living By Steven Hutchinson
I Am my Divine Presence residing in my Divine Center Point in every now moment,
and Divinely Breathing with God's Great Compassionate Light,
and Witnessing Mother God's Presence Enveloping me in Every Now Momen
Read more…
This is your mother's blessing. Never forget God, not even for a moment. Loving forever the lord of the universe.
This is your mother's blessing. Adoring God.
All our mistakes are purified, and all our ancestors are w
Read more…
I Invoke On Behalf Of All Of Humanity - The Next Step - By Patricia Cota-Robles
The incredible influxes of Light we have experienced so far in 2025 have quickened the vibratory rate within the Earthly Bodies of every person on this Planet. Every t
Read more…
|
Join us for this livestream where we unveil one of the most significant revelations in the Stargate work to date: the 12th Bridge.
In collaboration with channel Marilyn Gewacke and
Read more…
Magical Memories By Natalie Glasson & The Unicorn Beings
Read more…
New Consciousness Awakening By Natalie Glasson & The Pleidians
Read more…
How To Seek Liberation By Natalie Glasson & AA Raphael
Read more…
I Am The Open Door For The Light Of God By Patricia Cota-Robles
I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with my Father-Mother God. In Loving Gratitude I Breathe my newly elevated Life Force and Prana. I AM consciously aware that with every elevated Holy
Read more…
Mantra Benefits • Deepens spiritual connection • Enhances focus and mental clarity • Supports emotional healing • Inspires unity and compassion
...
Read more…