All Discussions (73)

Sort by

US military to roll out Spike Ferritin Nanoparticle COVID vaccine (SpFN) that we fear is designed to kill active duty troops and weaken America’s military defenses

US military to roll out Spike Ferritin Nanoparticle COVID vaccine (SpFN) that we fear is designed to kill active duty troops and weaken America’s military defenses

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 71

MASSIVE PLUNDER: Nearly $100B STOLEN in pandemic relief funds..I Had Stated Clearly Several Times Give No Funds Just Like That

Nearly $100 billion of COVID relief funds has been defrauded across the United States since the pandemic began, the Secret Service announced Tuesday, adding that there are almost 1,000 separate investigations into these startling financial frauds.

Rea

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Krishna Kalki Dec 23, 2021
Views: 109

Covid: Pubs and restaurants warn time running out to help…They Should Not Be Helped At All But Closed For Good

Time to burn them down :

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59725527

Pubs ..selling Alcohol and Cigarettes...DO NOT HELP AT ALL AS WE WANT ALCOHOL AND CIGARETTES PHASED OUT OF PLANET EARTH

Restaurants ...selling Dead Animal Flesh , alcohol and Cigarett

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Krishna Kalki Dec 20, 2021
Views: 79

Climate change could impact ecosystems in the Arctic, leading to the emergence of dangerous new viruses that may infect humans, including some “zombie” pathogens left sleeping for centuries, a top Rus

Science & Tech

Global warming might give rise to ‘zombie’ pathogens in the Arctic – top official

by RT

Image Credit:
Joe Raedle/Getty Images

Fund the InfoWar. Donate Now!
Keep up to date with our latest:
Email
Ha

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 66

Tech back engineered from Roswell Crash-IBM “Skynet” microchip breakthrough announced that will ENSLAVE humanity with AI cyberlords

“Skynet” microchip breakthrough announced that will ENSLAVE humanity with AI cyberlords… the end of humanity approaches

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Infinity Dec 18, 2021
Views: 94

Trans “female” swimmer Lia Thomas is a sign of things to come: The utter destruction of women’s sports at the hands of “woke” leftists (op-ed)

Trans “female” swimmer Lia Thomas is a sign of things to come: The utter destruction of women’s sports at the hands of “woke” leftists (op-ed)

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 48

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 51
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 126
Comments: 0