All Discussions (40)

Sort by

Taking aspirin and ibuprofen as painkillers could be completely pointless as cheap drugs may leave patients in agony for longer

Those who are taking this drugs need to rethink as they are probably doing you more harm then good ....thousands and thousands may be taking aspirin and ibuprofen daily really hooked on them not realising that they are doing more harm then good 

Check

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Drekx Omega May 12, 2022
Views: 87

Swedish Prime Minister Says Integration Has Failed After Migrant Heavy Crimes …Should Follow The Advice Of DALAI LAMA IS

Sweden and all other European countries should have followed the advice of Dalai Lama :

The Dalai Lama decllared that “Europe belongs to the Europeans”.

The Dalai Lama has said migrants who move to Europe should return to their countries and help rebui

Read more…
5 Replies · Reply by Roaring Lovely May 11, 2022
Views: 136

Archangel Michael, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - DIVERGING PATHS via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS

Sunday Call 5/1/2022 (Archangel Michael, OWS, & Shoshanna)

James & JoAnna McConnell

DIVERGING PATHS

Archangel Michael and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnell

Shoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self

These messages were given during ou

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 269

Russia could destroy ALL NATO countries in 'half an hour' if there was nuclear war, head of Kremlin's space agency claims…Who Said He Is Joking

I said he is joking as nuclear war will not be allowed on planet earth by the extraterrestrials.
Like I said before nukes will not to be allowed to use yet there are other ways Russia could do a lot of damage to all NATO countries 

https://www.dailymai

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Drekx Omega May 8, 2022
Views: 97

Cancer Cells Die in 42 Days! This Famous Austrian’s Juice Used by Over 45k People With Cancer & Other Incurable Diseases! (Recipe-Video)

Well I am posting this hoping it may save some lives :

10467101076?profile=RESIZE_400x

Rudolf Brojs from Austria has dedicated his whole life to finding the best natural treatment for cancer. He actually made a special juice that gives excellent results for treating cancer.
He has su

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Krishna Kalki May 6, 2022
Views: 127

St Germain, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE IN THE PROCESS OF A FULL AWAKENING via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS

Sunday Call 4/24/2022 (St. Germain, OWS, & Shoshanna)

James & JoAnna McConnell

YOU ARE IN THE PROCESS OF A FULL AWAKENING

St Germain and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnell

Shoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self

These messages were

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 141

Quiet A Few Restaurants Are Serving Yesterdays - Left Over Food Without Customers Knowing About It.

This has been going on for a long time.

Lots of restaurants claim fresh food cooked daily on their website or on their leaflets...cheating customers

People come into a restaurant expecting fresh food and pay for fresh food but little do they know that

Read more…
1 Reply · Reply by Krishna Kalki May 2, 2022
Views: 64

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"We all see the manner in which the western elites, seek to place Red China on a global pedestal, as an exemplar of ordered society...social credit scores, disciplined work force, heavy manufacturing, et al...

However, anyone naively inspired by…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Greta Thunberg's Alarmist Tactics Suit Elite Agendas
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"As we on ACC mostly realise, the dark elites seek to promote the use of EVs on a mass scale....However, I'm optimistic that people are now realising that this promotion is based upon the fakery of "climate emergency"...Moreover, rather than saving…"
4 hours ago
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I would always recommend a very trustworthy supplier of gold and silver bullion. Anything from China should always be avoided....My tried and trusted favourite bullion merchants, are Baird & Co of London....
"Baird & Co. is one of the UK’s leading…"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
8 hours ago
More…

Ashtar Command Global Update!

Happy Friday to You! I have just received the new 'Position of the Fleet' AC diagram…also, the new, explosive Ashtar Command Global Update is coming up!   …

Read more…
Views: 51
Comments: 0

The Return - October 24

Greetings, my beloved masters of the universe! Today I bring forward a significant message about a transformative event happening on October 24th. I will go into details about what this message means and how you…

Read more…
Views: 125
Comments: 0